- Non-executive directors usually contribute between eight and twelve hours per month for board meetings and preparation.
- Most appointments are made for a term of three to four years, however the length of your term will be agreed on appointment.
- Board positions recruited via Academy Ambassadors are pro-bono and are not remunerated. Non-executive director expenses may be paid by the trust.
- All candidates working with Academy Ambassadors are expected to meet the standards of conduct detailed in the DfE Model Articles of Association
- and the Nolan Principles of Public Life. Find out more.
- Full terms and conditions are available online.
- Eligibility for the Academy Ambassadors Candidate Pool.
All NEDs appointed will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check by the appointing trust and references will be taken up by the trust.