- Non-executive directors usually contribute between eight and twelve hours per month for board meetings and preparation.
- Most appointments are made for a term of three to four years, however the length of your term will be agreed on appointment.
- Board positions recruited via the Academy Ambassadors Programme are pro-bono and are not remunerated. Non-executive director expenses may be paid by the trust.
- All candidates working with the Academy Ambassadors Programme are expected to meet the standards of conduct detailed in the DfE Model Articles of Association and the Nolan Principles of Public Life.
- Full terms and conditions are available online.
- Eligibility for the Academy Ambassadors Programme Candidate Pool.
All NEDs appointed will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check by the appointing trust and references will be taken up by the trust.