Academy Ambassadors is always keen to hear from high calibre business leaders interested in giving back to the community. You can get involved by applying directly to a current board opportunity. You can also register your interest in joining our pool of candidates if there are no roles available to suit your preferred location and skill set.
To apply for a specific trust role, view our current board opportunities and apply directly to the position with your CV and expression of interest.
To join our candidate pool, check you fit the broad criteria Eligibility for the Academy Ambassadors Candidate Pool.pdf required to become a non-executive director at an academy trust and send us your CV via the steps below:
- Express your interest: submit your CV and contact details to Academy Ambassadors or call us on 0207 952 8556.
- Brief Academy Ambassadors about the type of trust that would fit your skills, location and interest. We will then contact you when a suitable role becomes available.
- Review potential trust matches: since we only make introductions when location, skillset, ethos and objectives are compatible, the matching process can take a matter of weeks or it could take a number of months.
- Meet the team at the trust and decide if the match could work in principle.
- Go forward for interview
- Connect: as a Non-Executive Director you join the Academy Ambassadors alumni; a network of senior business leaders, including CEOs and professional partners who share their experiences through events, mentoring and online.